Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank you....

I would like to give a great big thank you to all the wonderful rescues and shelters out there---and all their dedicated volunteers too.
I would also like to thank every proud owner of a rescue dog. The dogs have been through stress, pain and trauma before being rescued--but you helped that dog realize that they're loved and they're gonna be okay now.
People have helped rehabilitate scared dogs to their new loving, forever homes. People help dogs know that life is okay now and they'll be happy once again. Dogs in shelters need that love that tells them that their life is gonna get better. A big thank you to every one out there with a rescue dog.
 I would also like to tell you that my movie is going great... actually I never told you about my documentary.
It's true stories of rescued dogs. I'm going to post it on YouTube when it's done.
Thank you again!!!
Have a great weekend,

Lili