Sunday, July 15, 2012

Best Animal-Rescue books of ALL TIME!

Rescuing Rover is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book!!!

I think it is really meaningful and makes everyone who has a rescue dog feel awesome.
Rescue rover is non-fiction and probably one of the best non-fiction dog books EVER!






I also think that this book, Shelter Dogs, is wonderful too.
The author, Peg Kehret, writes lots of great animal books!!!!
I am really excited to get her newest book Animals Welcome.
Anyway, Shelter Dogs is a book of true stories about... well... shelter dogs. :-D
All I have to say about it is that it is AMAZING!!!










Another one I love doesn't revolve around the dog but it's still awesome. It's written by Peg Kehret, just like Shelter Dogs is.
Runaway Twin is SO COOL! I just finished reading it for the second time a few days ago.
I love it so, so, so, MUCH!
It is one of the most intriguing books I've ever read. I couldn't put it down... even the second time I read it.
It's about a girl named Sunny Skyland who's on the search for her twin, Starr Skyland. On her long journey, she finds a wonderful dog named Snickers.

This book is so great, you should DEFINITELY read it!





Another AMAZING book, called Finding Danny and another one by Peg Kehret, called Saving Lily can all be found on a my other blog, IT'S ALL DEDICATED TO BOOK REVIEWS!!!!
myall-timefavoritereads.blogspot.com